Total Pageviews

A Kinky New Beginning

Monday, November 28, 2011

NEWS FLASH

My dear friends,
I am happy to announce the birth of my much anticipated new book A Hero's Due on smashwords.
As a fitting tribute to you all, the book is free and you can download and enjoy it right now at:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/109071

Please spread the word and tell your friends to go and download their own free copies of the book.
I trust that you will all spare a minute to post a review to the book as well.
Thank you for your support and encouragement over the years.
I love you all.

Don Abdul
Nov. 28.2011

1 comment:

  1. A Hero's Due is has such a great story line yet its filled with seductive suspense and erotic adventures. Lots of unexpected twist and turns but an overall "EXCELLENT" read. Author Don Abdul...I salute you for this one!

    ReplyDelete